Been a week since I last blogged so I thought i'd do a quick post to let everyone know what ive been up to.
First off, we finally got the results back from our brick submission. I got an A for it, highest mark in the class apparently (which I was rather pleased about).
I've also made more progress with my monster, thus the post title. Most of the base body is modeled, the legs are attached and i'll be able to add the eye and mouth with relative ease. All that's left to do now is model the tail/back of the monster. Check it out below.
I'm looking forward to getting the model into Mudbox and making it look awesome :)