Tuesday 4 October 2011

Welcome to Advanced 3D Modelling, Heres a brick.

Hey Everyone

As the title hints at, that is pretty much the welcome I got when I started my Advanced 3D module now im back at Uni. Its not just any brick though. Its a London Red Fletton brick. Aside from now knowing that useless nugget of information that's my first task in the class, to model one


That's pretty much what they look like so we'll see how it goes. Hopefully i'll have a basic model to show you tomorrow then a textured and bump mapped one a little later on.

- Nutter

PS - I know this isn't really Flash Game development but i'm probably not going to have any free time to makr flash games for a loooong time and I don't really wanna leave the blog and forget about it so I figure i'll talk about my Uni Projects on here for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment